4.26.2010

A Fresh Perspective

 To me, photography is a way of seeing the world. It's a challenge. A challenge to see beauty in everything around you. With the right perspective, anything can be appreciated. When life is overwhelming and stressful, capturing the beauty around you can make you stop and enjoy the moment you are in.

Starting today I will (try to) post a new photograph daily. This picture was taken with my new 50mm f/1.8 lens. I love the depth of field it creates. This picture would not be the same if the background were in sharp focus. This was taken at my house on my deck. The pot sits on top an old barrel. The dainty wave petunias are a beautiful contrast to the rough country atmosphere. Of all the flowers I have planted, these are so far my favorite.


To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art photography click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment