11.26.2010

My Backyard

Recently, I joined the Photographic Society of Chattanooga. I decided it was time for me to start networking locally and this appears to be the largest club in the area.  I'm not the most social person in the world, but I'm continually seeking to learn and improve.  What better way than to develop friendships with other photographers and attend seminars?  There are more photographic societies, clubs, and associates than you can count.  Photographic Society of America, Photographic Society of East Tennessee, Photographic Society of Tennessee, the list goes on and on.  Well, I've started local and I'll work my way through that list eventually!
I went to my first monthly meeting last week.  Terry Livingston was our speaker and he offered tips on photographing nature.  One of those tips was that you should find a park nearby to visit repeatidly to practice taking nature pics.  I realized then that I am fortunate enough to be continually surrounded by the beauty of nature where I live.  I don't have to find a place nearby.  I don't even have to leave my own yard. 

I've been computer-less for the past week or so, because my awesome computer guy was upgrading my computer for me. Thanks Jonathan!! Here are some of the photos I've taken in my computer's absence.  The last week has been full of beautiful sunsets, foggy sunrises, and clear nights.








To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art photography click here!


1 comment:

  1. Janna Robinson BaldwinNovember 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM

    Tiny your are so talented, those are so beautiful! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete