11.01.2010

The Punkin' Patch

This Halloween weekend Lucas and I went Brush Creek Farm's pumpkin patch with some of my favorite people in the world.  Hannah, Jonathan, Tobin, and Jonah Carson. I'm kinda biased.  She's my sister, he's more like a brother, and they are my babies:) Ok, my nephews, but close enough! My husband and I get to be the fun aunt and uncle who spoil them rotten and teach them bad habits.  Like..Lucas taught Tobin to try to touch his nose with his tongue now he won't hardly keep his tongue in his mouth. 

Here are some of my faves from the farm:

Jonah is about to turn 4 months old and he's all smiles.

They had some really cool pumpkins at the farm.  Big ones, small ones, green ones, ones with warts.  Sounds like a Dr. Seuss book! This was my favorite.
  
We asked Toby to show us the pumpkins.  We couldn't ask for a better answer!
 





Little Linus with his bookie (blanket)


Caught him really smiling while he wasn't looking!


Jonathan being his usually goof-ball self




Jonah chillin' in the Pumpin Patch




Brotherly Love

The beautiful blue-eyed family





To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art photography click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment