12.05.2010

Christmas Card Special!!

Christmas is around the corner but it's not too late to schedule a Christmas card photo shoot! For next weekend only (December 11 and 12), I'm running a special.  This includes an on-site photo shoot for up to 2 hours, and a CD of 2 high resolution digital images of your choice for your Christmas cards, small versions of all your fully edited digital images for online sharing, and a slideshow.  Online proofing and ordering is available for prints and products.  All for only $50!  Time is running out, so hurry up and schedule!!
So you've seen Toby and Jonah all over my blog, but I just can't help it! My little nephews are just so stinkin' cute!


Yes, pets can have Christmas pictures too! Winston was jealous of the boys so he hopped in the box and struck several perfect poses for me.
To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art photography click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment