1.01.2011

2010 in Retrospect

Wow, what didn't happen in 2010?

Here's a short list of some of the things that did happen.

1. I started this blog
3. Started pursuing lifestyle portrait photography and grew my portfolio
4. Created a facebook business page for Christine Lewis Photography
   
5. Discovered a love for taking pics of newborns

6. Started taking pics of families

7. Designed and purchased business cards
8. Had an image accepted into a Photographic Society of America exhibition

My photography business really took off and ran this year.  I want to thank everyone who has believed in me and encouraged me to pursue this business. I couldn't be happier.

More great things to come in 2011! Some of my goals include building my client base and selling art prints locally. If you have any contacts or know of a store that likes to sell local artists' work please let me know! 

To see more of Christine's fine art photographs and lifestyle portraits, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment