3.12.2011

Chattanooga Market - Coming Soon!

This abandoned buildings sits next to the Chattanooga Market.
The Chattanooga Market will be coming to town very soon and I'm happy to announce Christine Lewis Photography will be a vendor this year!  The Sunday market takes place at the First Tennessee Pavilion and has grown incredibly in it's 10 years.  This year it was named as one of the top 10 markets by Frommers (see article here).  This was rated alongside markets in big cities like Seattle, Los Angeles, and San Antonio that have been around for 100 years.  That's a pretty big deal!                      

This is my first year branching out into the festival scene, and let me tell you - it's time consuming to build an inventory. I've been spending lots of time researching matting, photo labs, canvases, framing, etc. and I'm excited about the results. I'm still waiting for several packages in the mail to put everything together, but I I can already tell we'll have a pretty amazing booth. The focus will be on the "Country Life" series since that is the main focus of my work.  I will also have photos of the Chattanooga area, such as the ones shown here.  Many of these places can be seen from the market locations!

This photo will be available as a postcard, unframed, and gallery wrap.
 The River Market takes place in the Tennessee Aquarium Plaza every Saturday starting on March 19th.  The Chattanooga Market takes place very Sunday starting May 1st. This market is EVERY Saturday and Sunday.  That being said, I can't possibly attend every single one. Check my schedule here for updates and postings concerning when I'll be attending.  I'm going to kick off the festival season at the River Market on April 16th.  This is the same weekend as the 4 Bridges Art Festival, so should be a great opportunity to show my art prints.  So come downtown, make a date of it, see some arts and crafts, go to the aquarium, and stop by to see us!

I'll have a small table in my booth dedicated to lifestyle portraits.  If you've been holding out on scheduling your session, come by and take a look at some pics from my former sessions and pick up a coupon for 25% off your own!


This pic of the Walnut St Bridge will also be available as postcard as well as unframed.

Both of the Parkway Towers pics in this blog will be available as unframed prints.


Click here for the Chattanooga Market website.

To see more of Christine's fine art and lifestyle portraits, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment