4.23.2011

Adventure Photography: Branching Out

For those of you who have followed my blog, you know I take lots of pictures of children and families.  I LOVE my kids and I LOVE my families, but I'm ready to branch out and do more. Why should kids have all the fun? We adults have lots of ways we have fun - it just gets a little bigger, a little better, and a lot more extreme.  THAT is what is at the heart of adventure photography.  I want to come along for the ride and take pics of you doing what you love to do most...whatever moves you. 

For example, a short list would include: kayaking, yoga, climbing, snowboarding, cliff jumping, running, walking, water skiing, bicycle riding, surfing, base jumping, tubing, horse back riding, boxing, sledding, swimming, spelunking, bungee jumping, motorcycle riding, tight rope walking, paddleboarding, trail running, weight lifting, hiking, etc.  The list could go on forever. Next time you plan to go do whatever it is you love, plan to take me with you! We invest so much time and money into our hobbies - don't you want those memories to last a lifetime?
Chattanooga is the ideal place for this type of photography.  We are less than an hour away from a majority of the hobbies on that list.  We've got great rivers and trails surrounding us and the outdoor community is growing like wildfire.  Outdoor Chattanooga is a big advocate of getting people to go outside and play.  So if you don't do anything fun like this yet, learn how. (Then call me!) Their website is here.

Here are some pics I've taken that fit the bill.  The kayak pics were taken at the TVCC Ocoee River Race, the hot air balloon pic was at Chattanooga River Rocks, the rock crawling pic was from WE Rock Extreme Rock Crawl, and the others are snap shots of family.  I hope to be able to get more creative and more extreme, so don't be afraid to ask!


To see th beginnings of my Action and Adventure portfolio, click here.

To see more of Christine's portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment