6.03.2011

Erica: A "Censored" Mini-Maternity Session

Ok, ok.  Not THAT kind of censored! 

Erica and Dylan are expecting their second little bambino at the end of June.  This little one is somewhat of a mystery.  They aren't finding out the baby's gender until he or she is born...and they are keeping the baby names a secret til the big day!!  That is why this photo shoot is censored.  They wanted to have pictures with the baby names to pair with photos from their upcoming newborn shoot.

I don't want to brag, but - I know the names and you don't!!!! 

A couple weeks ago, I met up with Erica, Dylan and Ambrin for Ambrin's 2 year old session.  We snuck in a mini-maternity session while we were there.  We just took a few, but these are my faves.

Censored, of course.

This one is my favorite! I love her bracelets and the twine paired with the outdoor setting. Very earthy.  Erica jokes that I made her look like Mother Earth!  In a good way I hope:)

Not quite the same effect without the name...but still super cute.  I'll definitely share the un-censored versions when we have the newborn shoot!


Such a cute pregnant belly!

For more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment