7.09.2011

And...More Cows!

You know what happens when my computer is loaded with spyware and has to be in the repair shop for 2 weeks?

You get to see lots of pictures of cows!

I've got so many pics I'd love to share with you: newborns, flowers, smash cake, even fire. Alas, they are all on my desktop.  Have no fear, my amazing computer guru has assured me all of my files are safe.  In the meantime, I get to share with you the photos I have available.  I love me some cows, but I do try to have some variety in my posts!






So there are some more shots of the ever-present cattle grazing in our front yard.  These are actually some of my husband's favorites.

Maybe next week I'll have some cute little babies ready to show you!

Click your favorite photo to find it on my website.
For more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment