8.23.2011

"Grow With Me" Photo Shoot Package: Now Available!

I don't wanna brag, but I have the best clients EVER!

My #1 goal for each photo shoot is to keep my clients happy and to keep them coming back.  I guess it's working, because I am fortunate enough to have a majority of my customers come back for more!

You guys are so great, I wanted to set up a package deal to reward you for repeat business!  I'd like to introduce the "Grow With Me" package. This photo shoot package includes 4 sessions for only $500 ($100 savings)!  You can mix and match any 4 sessions (example: maternity, newborn, 6 months, and 1 year).  A popular use of multiple sessions is also for important milestones: heads up, sitting, crawling, standing, cruising, walking, etc.  For those of you who weren't able to take advantage of the deal before your little one was born, use the 4 sessions however you want: family, child, couple, etc. Get creative!





This is also a great opportunity to take advantage of our custom digital scrapbooking available through Hannah's Scrapbook (see her blog here).  Hannah can scrapbook all 4 sessions and put together a "Grow With Me" album.  This includes 20 pages in a 8x8 or 12x12 hardback book!

To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment