9.02.2011

En Memorandum

Recently, a man who lived on Flat Top Mtn passed away.  He was a fixture in the community and owned quite a bit of land on the mountain - including some of the land our family leases for the farm.  In his memory, I was asked to take photos of select items from his farm.  His memorial service is this weekend, so I thought I'd post these pictures in his memory.


This is my favorite! Love this tow truck.  They didn't necessarily want me to take pics of it, but they were about to take it off for scrap and I had to take pics of it first!

HDR version!



Another HDR!  The textures and colors of this barn are amazing. 


This gas tank was hand painted for him.

To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment