9.12.2011

Join us on Pinterest!

If you've never been to Pinterest.com, you should really check it out. It's a place where you can go to be inspired and organize your brainstorming for whatever it is you need: home decor, recipes, photography, etc. (Here is the offical explanation)  I just recently joined and have started adding some of my photographs, but I mostly like to look at the site for inspiration.

What I really want to use it for is to communicate with you guys - my clients!  You can put together photos that inspire you and that you like - from my site or from others - to incorporate in our photo shoots.  I don't want to copy or steal other photographers' ideas, but it is hard to communicate the "feel" you'd like in your photo shoot.  This is a great platform for that conversation. It's a good way to find out what you like and what's available for you photo shoot.

I hope to use this tool more in the future and I definitely hope to see you there!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment