9.27.2011

Lila Lou is Shabby Chic

Little Miss Lila Lou is 6 months old!  This little girl has the biggest, most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. And so expressive! I had a blast with the Nichols family taking pics of their little girl.
This was our "shabby chic" scene.  It went perfectly with that adorable dress!

She was full of giggles and smiles for us. Isn't she just precious!?





We took a few to coordinate with Rachel's maternity pictures.  I put the two sessions together so you could see the before and after.  This one is my favorite. So sweet.

Another pairing from the maternity session!


This was her Daddy's special request.  He had to get something redneck in the photo shoot!!

We finished up the session with some bathtime fun.

Splash!


Ok, I just had to include this one. Too hilarious!



To see more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment