10.11.2011

Fire! (Rorschach test included)

Fire has always mesmerized me.  I could sit and watch a bonfire for hours.  Ever since photography took over my life, I have seen fire in a whole new light (yes, I realise that's a pun!).  I love to photograph fire.    Around the farm, bonfires are more of a necessity than for entertainment but I'll take it!  Here are some of my favorites from our most recent brushpile bonfire. I may have gotten a little carried away with photoshop on some of these:)






This one looks like it has a face in it to me!

I may have had a little too much fun with photoshop with these...this was the most evil looking one to me!

Here is your Rorschach ink (fire) blot test - what do you think these look like?

Finally, a conglomerate of many fire shots. Cool huh?

For more or Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment