2.07.2012

Graham; Chattanooga's First Newborn of 2012

That's right, folks! Here he is: Chattanooga's first newborn of 2012:)

I'm so excited to finally be posting 2012 pictures.  Feels like a new start.

This little guy is so precious. Newborns are definitely my favorite in general, but Graham is just a beautiful baby!




The proud Daddy and big sister.


Love the toes....

...and the little hands

This is another one of my favorites.  We got a lot of shots with his eyes open, which is not typical for newborns!

He fit just perfectly in the old suitcase.


There's the proud momma!


I love this one of brother and sister together.  She twirls her hair a lot, so I love that this moment was captured.

For more of Christine's lifestyle portraits and fine art prints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment